Urban Bed and Breakfast in Brussels
Urban Bed and Breakfast in Brussels
Visit the multifaceted and festive Brussels in the summer and benefit from our exceptional summer promotion: for 120 € per night you get a room, 2 breakfasts and 2 free rides on public transport per day and a free covered and protected parking space (according to availability) . In addition, we help you to discover Brussels in every way. Here you can quickly make reservations.
Great Location of this Bed and Breakfast near Brussels Center
• Located in 1040 Brussels, Avenue de la Chasse 132 (see map), in a quiet neighborhood, next to the Cinquantenaire Park and very close to the European institutions, our licensed Bed and Breakfast "Living in Brûsel" is an ideal Guesthouse and place for your business trips or simply to discover Brussels as a tourist or with the family.
• Nearby the Guesthouse you will find several famous and very interesting museums (Parc du Cinquantenaire: AutoWorld, Art and History Museum, Museum of the Army) and shopping streets as well as a wide selection of restaurants that we can but recommend. The Bed and Breakfast is situated at walking distance of all European institutions and their meeting facilities. Metro station Mérode is situated at a mere 600m. Tram 81 stops in front of the house.
Book here safely and trustfully at Living in Brûsel, Urban Bed and Breakfast and enter your discount code : WelcomeLIB! You get an immediate discount! (Offer not valid during Christmas and Easter Holiday and during our Wonderful Summer Promotion 2019) when other and even more interesting discounts apply, or contact us on +32 497 572427.
Welcome in our comfortable Guesthouse (2 covered parking places available).
• We welcome you with pleasure in our Bed and Breakfast established in a beautiful town mansion built in 1913 and renovated a century later in 2013, conserving authentical elements and introducing all modern amenities (also a house-lift and very fast professional internet, airco). Let yourself be seduced by the marriage of the old and the contemporary in a typical Brussels house.
• Guesthouse Living in Brûsel, Urban B&B offers 5 spacious, very comfortable and clean rooms for both business travelers and families with children. In some periods we offer even better prices: see our reservation module using the "Book Online" button. From a stay of 2 days on, you get a discount. We speak fluenty English.
• You can park your car in one of our two covered and secured parking places (please write or call us in advance for the reservation of a parking place).
• Breakfast is not included in the price of the room and is optional at 12€ per person.
City Tax: 3€ per room per night stay.
Caroline, your hostess, will take pleasure in assisting you in every way to make your stay in Europe’s capital an unforgettable one.
Brussels offers the subtleties of a cosmopolitan hotchpotch that is unique in its genre. Let yourself be inspired while wandering through the city.
Brussels cannot be accurately described but is to be lived and discovered in a deliciously subjective manner. Shared moments, new sensations are waiting for you.
Comfortable and clean Guest Rooms in Brussels
• Our guesthouse "Living in Brûsel, Urban B&B" offers 5 spacious and comfortable Guest Rooms (one with a small kitchen) and is situated in a very calm area of Brussel. All rooms are equipped with box spring beds measuring 2m10 by 1m80, ensuite bathrooms (bathtub or shower) with hairdryer, towels, toiletries, bathrobe, and separate toilet. You will also find a large desk, cable television, tea / coffee facilities and very fast WiFi connexion.
• All our Guest Rooms are equipped with aircondtioning.
• To ensure a good night's sleep, you can choose between different types of pillows.
• You will be sleeping in an oasis of tranquillity and wake up in timeless elegance.
• From stays of at least 2 nights: dry cleaning service possible.
• For each guest: daily a free bottle of water and free coffee or tee in the rooms.
You can count on a daily housekeeping service.
We always consider your wishes and dietary needs in Brussels
Let the Guesthouse know if you have specific dietary needs such as without lactose, gluten or other allergies.
• Do you have a bicycle. No problem, we can store it in our Guesthouse!
• This Bed and Breakfast is non- smoking but a covered shelter outside is available for this purpose.
• Pets are not allowed.
• A garden is at your disposal if you fancy enjoying the weather on a bright day.
Partners in accomodation:
Licence nr.: V.GK.2.01648.7.01
New Year's Eve Arrangements
Now going on in Brussels:
Our Guesthouse Living in Brûsel, Urban Bed and Breakfast, knows a lot of nice places in Brussels. We have tried them all ourselves! ... A list of our favourite places and recommendations can be found here.