You are here
In the running of our B & B , we also want to make a positive and tangible contribution to sustainable, socially responsible management.
In our rooms :
- All laundry is done with ecological soap products also used in the maintenance of the rooms
- Thanks to a sustainably functioning water softener, less soap and cleaning products are needed
- We use soap dispensers with ecological soap and shampoo
- Toilet flushing and water faucets are water-saving
- All radiators have new thermostatic valves
- Most of our lights are CFLs and LED.
And of course you can count on a daily housekeeping service.
- Homemade jam and organic fruit are served and all of our cheeses are Organic - Belgian
- We offer homemade yogurt and cottage cheese
- You will also find fresh orange juice
We aim to serve mainly organic and fair-trade products, also at possible dinner meals
All waste is sorted and / or composted
We encourage the use of public transport in Brussels; for this purpose you can buy day tickets in our house
There is a bike rental station (Villo) at 50m.
Organic food restaurants:
Bio Lounge: rue de l'Enseignement 166, 1000 Brussels
Den Teepot: rue de Chartreux, 1000 Brussels
Kamilou: rue d' Edimbourg 26, 1050 Brussels (situated in Belgium's first fully sustainable house)
Soul: rue de la Samaritaine 20, 1000 Brussels: soulresto.com